The following is a list of interactive visualizations which mostly are useful for data sharing/exploring.
Explore Well construction data in Central Valley
The following is an interactive demonstration of the public supply and irrigation well construction data
- Simulated water age based on C2VSim (Backward Tracing Analysis) for Virtual public supply/Irrigation wells
- Domestic wells based on C2VSim
Read detail documentation about the above apps (https://gwt.ucdavis.edu/research-application/visualization-groundwater-age-central-valley)
- Simulated water age based on CVHM (Backward Tracing Analysis)
- Simulated water age (Forward Tracing Analysis) OUTDATED
- GNLM SWAT nitrate loading comparison per crop
Read more about the app here (https://gwt.ucdavis.edu/research-application/gnlm-swat-nitrate-loading-comparison)
- GNLM SWAT nitrate comparison per township
Multi-Objective optimization results
- Multi-objective optimization solution inspector
This link will load 40MB of data. Therefore it will take more than a few seconds to load.
Explore C2VSim diversions