Skip to content
- Kourakos. G. , H.E., Dahlke, T. Harter (2018), Effects of Agricultural Managed Aquifer Recharge on Groundwater Availability in Irrigated Basins, Abstract H23J-2034 presented at 2018 Fall Meeting, AGU, Washington, D.C., 10-14 Dec.
- Harter, T., G., Kourakos, M., Bastani, C.V.Henri (2018), High-Resolution Simulation of Nonpoint Source Pollution in Groundwater Basins using a Parallel Adaptive Mesh Refinement Method, Abstract H43I-2581 presented at 2018 Fall Meeting, AGU, Washington, D.C., 10-14 Dec.
- Harter T., K. Dzurella, A. Bell, G. Kourakos, (2015), Field Scale Groundwater Nitrate Loading Model for the Central Valley, California, 1945-Current, Abstract H11F-1421 presented at 2018 Fall Meeting, San Francisco, California, USA.
- Harter, T., G., Kourakos, A., King, D., Boyle (2013), Spatially Distributed Stochastic Modeling of Non-Point Source Pollutants in Groundwater. International Interdisciplinary Conference on Land Use and Water Quality, The Hague, the Netherlands June 2013.
- Kourakos G., and T. Harter (2012), Streamline simulation of Non Point Source Pollution in unconfined aquifers based on iterative moving mesh and domain decomposition methods. American Geophysical Union, Fall meeting 2012, San Francisco, California, USA.
- Kourakos G. and T. Harter (2012), Simulation of non-point source pollution based on substructuring domain decomposition methods. Gordon Research Conferences, Flow & Transport in Permeable Media, Les Diablerets, Switzerland, June 24-29.
- Kourakos G., and T. Harter (2012), A semi-stochastic approach to Non-point Source Pollution in large groundwater basins : Application to Southern Central Valley, California. National Groundwater Association, Groundwater Summit – Innovate and Integrate, Garden Grove, California, USA, May 6-10.
- Mantoglou A., and G. Kourakos (2011), Coastal aquifer management based on surrogate models and multi-objective optimization. American Geophysical Union, Fall meeting 2011, San Francisco, California, USA.
- Kourakos G., and T. Harter (2011), Validation and future predictions based on a new Non-Point Source Assesment Toolbox, applied to the Central Valley, California. American Geophysical Union, Fall meeting 2011, San Francisco, California, USA.