Skip to content
- Kourakos G., F. Klein and T, Harter (2011), A GIS-Linked Unit Response Function approach to stochastic groundwater Non-Point Source Pollution modeling. presented at ModelCare 2011 “Models-Repositories of Knowledge”, Leipzig, Germany, 18 – 22 Sep.
- Kourakos, G. and Mantoglou, A. (2010). Inverse Groundwater Modeling based on B-Spline Parameterization and Model Optimization. Computational Methods in Water Resources XVIII International Conference, Barcelona, Spain, June 21-24
- Kourakos, G. and Mantoglou, A., (2009). Multi-objective management of coastal aquifers in semi-arid regions under drought conditions. Water Resources Conservancy and Risk Reduction Under Climatic Instability, Limasol, Cyprus. EWRA, June 25-27
- Kourakos, G. and Mantoglou, A. (2007). Management of coastal aquifers using variable density models and neural network approximations. Geophysical Research Abstract, Vol.2, Vienna, European Geosciences Union, 10733, April 15-20
- Kourakos, G. and Mantoglou, A. (2006). Stochastic groundwater remediation based on multi-objective optimization and critical realizations. Computational Methods in Water Resources XVI International Conference, Copenhagen, Denmark,June 18-22
- Kourakos, G. and Mantoglou, A. (2006). Pumping optimization of coastal aquifers using 3-d density models and approximations with neural networks. Computational Methods in Water Resources XVI International Conference, Copenhagen, Denmark, June 18-22
- Mantoglou, A. and Kourakos, G. (2005). Optimal groundwater remediation under uncertainty using multi-objective optimization technique. 6th International EWRA Conference. Sharing a common vision for our water resources. Menton, France, September 7-10
- Mantoglou, A. and Kourakos, G., (2002). Modeling the Rainfall-Runoff Process using Neural Networks with emphasis on Optimization of Network Configuration using Genetic Algorithms. Proceedings of 5th EWRA Conference. Water Resources Management in the ERA of Transition, p.229-242. Athens, Greece.